Ella Fitzgerald Misty LyricsArtist: Ella Fitzgerald
Publishers: ©Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., A SIDE MUSIC LLC, SPIRIT MUSIC GROUP
Popularity : 38 users have visited this page.
Look at me,
I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree
And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud
I can't understand,
I get misty just holding your hand.
Walk my way,
And a thousand violins begin to play
Or it might be the sound of your hello
That music I hear,
I get misty the moment you're near
You can say that you're leading me on
But it's just what I want you to do
Don't you notice how hopelessly I'm lost
That's why I'm following you.
On my own,
Would I wander through this wonderland alone
Never knowing my right foot from my left,
My hat from my glove,
I'm too misty, and too much in love.
The hottest lyrics from Ella Fitzgerald
- Someone to Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Summertime Lyrics
- Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered Lyrics
- They Can't Take That Away From Me Lyrics
- Lady Is A Tramp Lyrics
- Dream a Little Dream of Me Lyrics
- Cheek to Cheek Lyrics
- All the Things You Are Lyrics
- These Foolish Things Lyrics
- I'm Beginning to See the Light Lyrics