EMPEROR - DEPRAVED LYRICS
Artist: Emperor Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
and saw that it was still depraved
though not like him
for him, as all
already caught within
by bestial despair
"So, this is why I built my empire
fled from the truths unto which they conspire"
in spirit born a stranger
a counterpart in mind
the seeker raised to bury
a freak among the blind
encountered with mysteries
on his mission to reverse their ways
he sought a life among the dead
with refuge in an endless maze
...before the silence...
"This can not be the purpose of my presence.
What then is the call of my return?"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Emperor Depraved Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Akon - Change Comes Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Love Story Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - A Place For My Head Lyrics
- Coldplay - Nobody Said It Was Easy Lyrics