EMPEROR - INNO A SATANA LYRICS
Writer(s):SERESS, REZSO / JAVOR, LASZLO / LEWIS, SAM M.
Artist: Emperor Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
derision. Thou whose spirit lieth upon every act of oppression, hatred
and strife. Thou whose presence dweleth in every shadow. Thou who
strengthen the power of every quietus. Thou who sway every plague and
storm. Harkee. Thou art the Emperor of Darkness. Thou art the king of
howling wolves. Thou hath the power to force any light in wane. Sans
mercy. Sans compassion nor will to answer whosoever asketh the why.
Thy path is capricious but yet so wide. With no such thing as an
impediment to strong. Every time thou consecrate me to another secret
of Thine.I take another step towards Thy Pantheon. Forever wilt I
bleed for Thee. Forever wilt I praise Thy dreaded name. Forever wilt I
serve Thee. Thou shalt forever prevail.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Emperor Inno A Satana Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Akon - Change Comes Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Love Story Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - A Place For My Head Lyrics
- Coldplay - Nobody Said It Was Easy Lyrics