EMPEROR - MOON OVER KARA-SHEHR LYRICS
Artist: Emperor Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
[This recording orginally released on a Nordic Metal compilation CD.]
[Lyrics by Mortiis.]
[Music by Ihsahn and Samoth.]
Our time is upon us.
Over the nocturnal sky
from the mountains of black we ride.
All thy servants fly
though the serpent's darkened sky.
Hears the opponent cry,
ravaged by his terror.
Master! We ride with the storm
in his name, the sire, wolves' king.
Enter the power coursing
through veins of the night.
Who gathers winds, summons thunder,
summons rain, summons might?
Power ripples through me.
Armageddon's thunder will bring others to my side.
The throne is mine.
A blackened storm of evil.
Master! We ride with the storm to take
revenge in the sky upon the one
who cast thee from his side.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Emperor Moon Over Kara-shehr Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Akon - Change Comes Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Love Story Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - A Place For My Head Lyrics
- Coldplay - Nobody Said It Was Easy Lyrics