END OF GREEN - EMPTINESS LYRICS
Artist: End Of Green Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I reach the end, it hurts to breath, turn off the lights
before I'm going down, to slip away from this old life.
I'm sittin here and wait tonight, I'm waiting
for another cry, a tear of dying, I am no longer
Afraid of dying.
I'm sad, I crawl, I wait, I drink, I feel the emptiness,
I'm sinking down in this life, my soul, my eyes, my
blood, it's coming over me. Tonight tears will be
I smoke, I'm walking down dead roads, I see nothing
new, it's always and everything will be the same.
So let me die, oh god let me die, save me from this life.
The one who makes me alive, it hurts ... I couldn't
find it in this life.
So can you take me above, so can you take me to a
place where i can live and where I can hide and where
I can sleep at night.
Where I never dream of this suicide.
... In this night we've lost control.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what End Of Green Emptiness Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Akon - Change Comes Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Love Story Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - A Place For My Head Lyrics
- Coldplay - Nobody Said It Was Easy Lyrics