ENDO - GAD LYRICS
Writer(s): BITTON, GIL / GIMELSTEIN, ZELICK IAN / PARKER, ELI T. / SUAREZ, JOEL
Artist: Endo Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
I don't want to be me, I just want to be free! [2x]
Going down the ozone, lookin' for a new home
Tryin' to cope with the madness, future crisis,
Choked up, I can't breathe.
Loss of control, what the ****'s wrong with me?
Paranoia, the levels are dropping.
Something's dying within my coffin.
Slave to my own enemy, can't you see?
Eyes of unreality, notion of consciousness
Got to get grounded before they come for us.
Pose for another shot, my thoughts are broken.
Impending loss is what I'm holding on to
Got to make my way to the fire that burns my flame.
King to my own enemy, can't you see?
I just want to be free.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Endo Gad Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Akon - Change Comes Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Love Story Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - A Place For My Head Lyrics
- Coldplay - Nobody Said It Was Easy Lyrics