ENGORGED - D'COMPOSE LYRICS
Artist: Engorged Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Who can it be now?
Knockin' at my door...
Let me tell you a story,
about a violent war!
The most sadistic, most vile-istic
My tongue shall desecrate your ears with no
Words as told by inhumanoids last seen in the
Creatures of old buried deep in the earth and
even deeper in history
Complancency sparked your worlds decline the
very nature of your psychology
Obliteration shall be fate this time pay the price
for awakening me!
I'm a tyrant from the core and I'm trapped by Magnacore
As escape is something I propose
Unleash the dogs of war to release the ancient
..and cry - you are decomposed!
D`compose! - YOU ARE DECOMPOSED! <i>[x2]
Disease is goin' round,
doesn't make a sound,
Fuck an open wound, sores and boners,
Take a shit give birth
burrow through the Earth
That is what I know - ROCK THE FUCKING
Final page unfolds, legacy of old, planetary
everyday os dark and cold,
Legions of the dead, mountains glowing red.
Metlar was entombed
Fleshslugs wanted live or dead!
Abominations come to terrorize, your nordic
gods are a pack of flies
You call this planet your prison and home,
nowhere to turn
'Cuz you're stripped down to the bone and alone!
You call this planet prison, this prison is your
This marks the end of your world
and the begining of mine....
Until the end of time - You are fucking
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Engorged D'compose Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Akon - Change Comes Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Love Story Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle Lyrics
- Linkin Park - A Place For My Head Lyrics
- Coldplay - Nobody Said It Was Easy Lyrics