ERIC CLAPTON - WHITE ROOM LYRICS
Writer(s):BRUCE, JACK / BROWN, PETE
Artist: Eric Clapton Lyrics
Popularity: 156 users have visited this page this week.
Blackroof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.
Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes.
Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment.
I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines
Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.
You said no strings could secure you at the station.
Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.
I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back
Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves.
At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd.
Consolation for the old wound now forgotten.
Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes.
She's just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings.
I'll sleep in this place with the lonely crowd;
Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Eric Clapton White Room Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us Lyrics
- Joe Nichols - Sunny and 75 Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow Lyrics
- Busted - Build Me Up Buttercup Lyrics
- John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over Lyrics
- Incubus - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Thank You Mom Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- French Montana - Trouble Lyrics