ESKOBAR - BLACK BOYS ON MOPEDS LYRICS
Artist: Eskobar Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
(written by Sinead 'O Connor) Margareth Thatcher on TV Shocked by the deaths that took place in Beijing It seems strange that she should be offended The same orders are given by her I've said this before now You said I was childish and you'll say it now "Remember what I told you If they hated me they will hate you" England's not the mythical land of Madame George and roses It's the home of police who kill black boys on mopeds And I love my boy and that's why I'm leaving I don't want him to be aware that there's Any such thing as grieving Young mother down at Smithfield 5 am, looking for food for her kids In her arms she holds three cold babies And the first word that they learned was "please" These are dangerous days To say what you feel is to dig your own grave "Remember what I told you If you were of the world they would love you" England's not the mythical land of Madame George and roses It's the home of police who kill blacks boys on mopeds And I love my boy and that's why I'm leaving I don't want
him to be aware that there's Any such thing as grieving.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Eskobar Black Boys On Mopeds Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us Lyrics
- Joe Nichols - Sunny and 75 Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow Lyrics
- Busted - Build Me Up Buttercup Lyrics
- John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over Lyrics
- Incubus - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Thank You Mom Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Brighton Beach Lyrics
- French Montana - Trouble Lyrics