ETTA JAMES - ID RATHER GO BLIND LYRICS
Writer(s): ELLINGTON JORDAN, BILLY FOSTER
Artist: Etta James Lyrics
Popularity: 151 users have visited this page this week.
When I saw you and her talking,
Something deep down in my soul said, "cry girl"´,
When I saw you and that girl, walking out.
Ooo I would rather, I would rather go blind boy,
Than to see you, walk away from me child, and all
Ooooo so you see, I love you so much
That I don't want to watch you leave me baby,
Most of all, I just don't, I just don't want to be free no
Ooo I was just, I was just, I was just sitting here thinking
Of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah,
When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips, now baby,
Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah.
Ooo and baby, baby, I would rather, I would rather be blind boy
Than to see you walk away, see you walk away from me, yeah
Ooo baby, baby, baby, I'd rather be blind now
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Etta James Id Rather Go Blind Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - I'm Not Crazy Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Everywhere Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Secret Lyrics
- The Corrs - Breathless Lyrics
- Scorpions - Holiday Lyrics
- Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Name Lyrics
- Maude - Love Is What You Make Of It Lyrics