EVANESCENCE - CARTOON NETWORK SONG LYRICS
Artist: Evanescence Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
When we watch cartoon cartoons, I'm happy as can be
I think samurai Jack is cool, And Dexter's laboratory
I miss watching power puff, I miss watching T.V.
Well livin' the tour bus ain't that bad
But I feel like I lost all that, I have
On Cartoon Network, I miss you so
On Cartoon Network, where did you go
Grim and evil, how I love that little brain
Johnny Bravo, can I smack you once again?
I hope you've learned a lesson here
Treasure what you have, don't make the mistake I made
The rockstar life is sad
Well, livin' on the tour bus is, pretty bad
And now I'm sure I know, the meanin' in my life
The love within my soul
The reason I wake up each day, and it's:
Cartoon Network, I miss you so
My Cartoon Network, where did you go
My Cartoon Network
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Evanescence Cartoon Network Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - I'm Not Crazy Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Everywhere Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Secret Lyrics
- The Corrs - Breathless Lyrics
- Scorpions - Holiday Lyrics
- Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Name Lyrics
- Maude - Love Is What You Make Of It Lyrics