EVANESCENCE - SALLY'S SONG LYRICS
Artist: Evanescence Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend
And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be
What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last
And will we ever end up together?
no, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Evanescence Sally's song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song Lyrics
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - I'm Not Crazy Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Everywhere Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Secret Lyrics
- The Corrs - Breathless Lyrics
- Scorpions - Holiday Lyrics
- Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Name Lyrics
- Maude - Love Is What You Make Of It Lyrics