EVERLAST - FOLSOM PRISON BLUES LYRICS
Writer(s):CASH, JOHNNY R.
Artist: Everlast Lyrics
Popularity: 86 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to San Anton...
When I was just a baby my mama told me
"Son, always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns
But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
Now every time I hear that whistle I hang my head and cry...
I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
But those people keep a movin'
And that's what tortures me...
Well if they'd free me from this prison
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move just a little further down the line
Far from Folsom prison, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away...
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Everlast Folsom Prison Blues Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Backstreet Boys - Permanent Stain Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Humko Humise Chura Lo Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Secret Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Name Lyrics
- Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us Lyrics
- Joe Nichols - Sunny and 75 Lyrics
- Anne Murray - You Needed Me Lyrics
- The Cure - Love Cats Lyrics
- Scorpions - Holiday Lyrics