EVERY TIME I DIE - BORED STIFF LYRICS
Artist: Every Time I Die Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
I am wrong.
I said it.
I was wrong, I mean it.
Did it stick?
Come down from there.
I know it's hard to swallow.
When your head is overturned.
Hey there girls, I'm a cunt.
There was venom in the heart of the dagger.
They found a worm in your pearls saying prayers.
All is finally infested, unless we blossomed in the cankerous air.
Then only hell can help us.
I got off.
Just once, you were right.
I admit it.
We weren't soft, just better.
Do you flinch?
Keep that radio dry, I'm sorry you were all mine.
Let the boys find your body.
Let love gnaw the meat from your bones.
Admit the arrows, suffer the hot flash.
We come together now.
All together now.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Every Time I Die Bored Stiff Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Anne Murray - You Needed Me Lyrics
- John Lennon - God Lyrics
- The Cure - Love Cats Lyrics
- Wiley - Can You Hear Me (Ayayaya) Lyrics
- Emeli Sande - Crazy In Love Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Tell Her About It Lyrics
- Kid Rock - Picture Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Think Twice Lyrics
- Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Get Low Lyrics