EVOL - THE ANCIENT KING OF ICE LYRICS
Artist: Evol Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Once there was
A waste of ice
Where Kadath rested
With its towers
Once there was
An ancient king
Whose emblems were
Lost in times
Forgotten by mankind
The King has hide
His dark globes
"I miss You,
Oh, my King,
Where is your land?
Where are your globes?"
"Beyond the highlands of Leng, beyond the Mountains of Madness, along
the great waste of ice, there lie the ruins of the unknown Kadath,
surrounded by the great walls of gore, with its dark towers that strike
the stars, there lies the Abominion, gate to the Abyss of the Outer Spaces,
there (He) lies in the sleep of death, dreaming the triumph of his revenge,
but one day even the death will die..."
"There the globes rest,
Keys to their King,
the mighty Yugsuduk,
Convex gate to the Outer Spaces."
On his stone.
Where is it?
Where are you?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Evol The Ancient King Of Ice Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Anne Murray - You Needed Me Lyrics
- John Lennon - God Lyrics
- The Cure - Love Cats Lyrics
- Wiley - Can You Hear Me (Ayayaya) Lyrics
- Emeli Sande - Crazy In Love Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Tell Her About It Lyrics
- Kid Rock - Picture Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Think Twice Lyrics
- Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Get Low Lyrics