FACE FIRST - FOURTH FLOOR LYRICS
Artist: Face First Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
In that time I've see what we could grow to be.
Those calls I need from you they serve me like a drug,
to hear your voice I think there's no one else that I could love.
Idealistic I know it serves me right.
I just want our hearts to fall in love and be tight.
Since you left me here I haven't been the same.
I can't comprehend that you're gone and time makes pain.
You are so fary away from me
and I just can't be myself without you,
there's something about you, I just can't be myself without you.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Face First Fourth Floor Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics