FACE FIRST - SWEET DREAMS CAFE LYRICS
Artist: Face First Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
And maybe start all over, cause we're just getting older,
I'm leaving now but I'll be back someday.
I'm on the train to NYC all alone
just wondering with the thought of you to take up all of my time,
I close my eyes and slip away,
take me back to that one day
when I held you in fear that you would leave me soon.
Your words still echo softly, the night that you just left me,
if I saw you know I don't know what I would say.
Or maybe I'd still hold you, those things I said still hold true,
I'm leaving now and I'll be back someday.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Face First Sweet Dreams Cafe Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics