FACE TO FACE - IN HARMS WAY LYRICS
Artist: Face To Face Lyrics
Popularity: 48 users have visited this page this week.
So far away
It seems like everybody tried to tell you everything
And who are you?
Who are they?
Seems like everybody wants to give themselves away
Three days old
So you're tired and the inspiration's gone away
Where are you?
In harm's way
Seems like everything is broken
And it feels like I might break
On this ordinary day
Why do we need to change?
When we were perfect yesterday?
Having trouble comprehending
I was sure that I was who I thought I was
And if you want the truth
Then I blame them
I blame you and I blame myself
In all this pomp and circumstance
I failed to see that I had missed my chance
Without a word to say
As you turned and walked away
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Face To Face In Harms Way Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics