FACES - CUT ACROSS SHORTY LYRICS
Writer(s):WILKIN, MARIJOHN / WALKER, WAYNE P.
Artist: Faces Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
So I cycled 'cross the neighbourhood
Was invited by a skinny girl
Into her high class world
Left my bicycle under the stairs
Laid my coat across the kosher chairs
Made my way across the crowded room
I had nothing to lose
My reception wasn't very keen
So turning on a friendly grin
Stood on the table with my glass of gin
And came straight to the point
I was glad to come
I'll be sad to go
So while I'm here
I'll have me a real good time
Dancing madly round the room, yeah
Singing loudly and sorta' out of tune
Was escorted by a friendly slag
'round the bedroom and back
Wandered across to the door
Missed my step and I fell on the floor.
Said one word and was asked to leave
Kinda' wish I was dead.
The skinny girl made it clear
That she only came here for the beer
The vicar simply reeked of gin
On my way home I happened to fall off my bicycle
I was glad to come, but I was also glad to get home
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Faces Cut Across Shorty Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics