FACING NEW YORK - BUTTERFLY CLOCK LYRICS
Artist: Facing New York Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
One blind, one rich, one is soaking wet.
A challenge ensues, who will beat the clock?
At what, I don't know, it was a bad joke.
We've yet to reach the end,
You and I, and all of our friends,
Riding the minute hand
Of the butterfly clock.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Facing New York Butterfly Clock Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics