FACING NEW YORK - FULL TURN LYRICS
Artist: Facing New York Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Seasons flicker by.
It gives the theatre light to show a film, the memoir of a boy.
Note the movie score:
Pieced together with glue and rubber bands,
Edited, and abridged to race through time, and still remain a child.
The movie cuts from scene to scene, filmed quite awkwardly.
Now look, he's barking like a beast, in his mid twenties.
Still, there is no audience to see this young man's misery.
What does he do with this degree from the university?
He lays his body down, eyes close slowly.
Dark is the room, doorless, lonely.
Keep the camera on, can't miss a second.
He tosses and turns, then it's back to sleep again.
His skull is soft, his feet protrude the bed.
Big, full turn; stuck between the nine and five.
Sharp, left turn; the sacrifice to stay alive.
Seven to one, seven to one.
Look at his face, look what they've done
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Facing New York Full Turn Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics