FACTION - WHY SAVE THE WHALES LYRICS
Artist: Faction Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Solicit money using solemn stares
Acting educated, put on your act
You make people think you've got the facts
You study films, keep up on the news
How could anyone be as noble as you
Why save the whales, let's save us
Give me the money, I'll open a trust
You think the whales would save me and you, all they do is swim and spew
This fetish for fish has got to end
A helping hand I will not lend
There's too much wrong here on the land, who cares what lives beyond the sand
Green Peace is snaking all our loot for that humongous monster that they think is cute
I bet if I were swimming way out at sea, one of those things would make lunch outta me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Faction Why Save the Whales Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics