Fair to Midland Abigail LyricsArtist: Fair to Midland
Popularity : 8 users have visited this page.
If there's a nurse that takes your ears in rations,
sets a plate to feed the stifled steel.
If there's a nurse that feeds your germ soaked dinners on a tray of bones and orange peels.
For yourself, you'd crash a secret word.
For some love, you'd fall to break your neck.
The hottest lyrics from Fair to Midland
- Tall Tales Taste Like Sour Grapes Lyrics
- Orphan Anthem '86 Lyrics
- Wife, The Kids, And The White Picket Fence Lyrics
- The Walls of Jericho Lyrics
- Dance of the Manatee Lyrics
- Timbuktu Lyrics
- April Fools and Eggmen Lyrics