FAIR TO MIDLAND - GRANNY NIBLO LYRICS
Writer(s):SUDDERTH, ANDREW / CAMPBELL, CLIFFORD / LANGLEY, JOHN MATTHEW / STOWERS, BRETT
Artist: Fair To Midland Lyrics
Popularity: 43 users have visited this page this week.
Cut around the block,
Shake in the boots we stocked,
I'll turn your onset to off.
Cause with patience and much practice of keeping all this clean.
Wipe the floor with rust,
Abigail's lost touch and it makes for scattered debris.
For nine years and square stars, tonight we have it all made.
For nine months, lets make much
All the bells were out of unison.
I knew not why the latitude carried on and all of our signs were made to pray to synagogues.
I was built on binds of paperback,
I knew not if the stories were told or tought.
And all of our knees were carved in sand from Leningrad.
"On", said the rod and reel, and "not a drop to drink".
"But we do", as we say, "and I'll do as I've said
Until my tongue parts the sea."
"On", said that self-defense texture of the reed.
"And it climbs, and it sings"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fair To Midland Granny Niblo Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics