FAIR TO MIDLAND - WALLS OF JERICHO LYRICS
Writer(s):SUDDERTH, ANDREW/CAMPBELL, CLIFFORD/LANGLEY, JOHN MATTHEW/STOWERS, BRETT/DICKEN, JON
Artist: Fair To Midland Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
Retrieved from a teleprompter.
Practical, you are not,
Cause you break the ice with a cotton swab.
A fever can cool us off, a handshake is a contact sport.
No one was waiting to throw out the pilot.
We'll float on the back of the winds that you send us.
Another tomorrow, shedding the shade we made yesterday.
Disguised as the lightning, dissolving all of the thunder, then -
Appeasing our monsters under the acrylic skies.
Another tomorrow fills up my front window.
Outlasting the west wind and building ourselves in
So fly, and grab my hand here comes the crash
I live for the strong impact that render's both our airbags.
Seven folds take very letter you send, don't fold if you're made to bend, rekindle the feud again.
String up your harp, play like today will last five minutes.
It won't take long to sing us a song to stop the sirens.
Sing us a song to stop the silence.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fair To Midland Walls Of Jericho Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics