FAITH AND THE MUSE - THE SEA ANGLER LYRICS
Artist: Faith And The Muse Lyrics
Popularity: 33 users have visited this page this week.
With heart as cold as only heart untaught of love can be
When suddenly the waters rushed and swelled and up there sprang
A humid maid of beauty's mold, and thus to him she sang:
"Why dost thou strive so artfully to lure my brood away
And leave them to die beneath the sun's all-scorching ray?
Couldst thou but tell how happy are the fish that swim below?
Thou wouldst with me taste of joy which earth can never know"
The water rushed, the water swelled, and touched his naked feet
And fancy whispered to his heart, it was a love pledge sweet
She sang another siren lie, more 'witching than before
Half-pulled, half-plunging down he sank, and ne'er was heard of more.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Faith And The Muse The Sea Angler Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics