FAITHFULL MARIANNE - A STRANGER ON EARTH LYRICS
Artist: Faithfull Marianne Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
But somehow those folks belong.
Me, I try for all I'm worth,
But I still remain a stranger on this earth.
Some people gloom, other folk cry.
Me, I have to struggle to keep alive.
Ever since the day of my birth
I've been a stranger, stranger on this earth.
I try to be what all folks should,
Forgetting the bad and doing good.
But no matter how I try,
My troubles always multiply.
Now I've been doing the best I can
Ever since life began.
Some day when I prove my worth
I won't be a stranger on earth.
Now I've been living the best I can
Ever since my life began.
The day's gonna come when I prove my worth
And I won't be no stranger,
No, I won't be a stranger
On this earth.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Faithfull Marianne A Stranger On Earth Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics