FAKE PROBLEMS - COLD ON THE SOUL LYRICS
Artist: Fake Problems Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I am not used to all of this snow.
When I see the snow, it freezes me in place.
I cannot move my hands or fingers and I cannot feel my face.
But you, you aren't to blame.
I will stand here until you awake, and when you wipe that sand from your eyes,
I will still be outside waiting patiently unless I have died.
I'll fall backwards and be buried with those flakes that fall from the sky.
Oh but I will resurrect a man with three coal buttons on his vest.
And those eyes as black as death, just to whisper in your ear it's for the best,
it's for the best, it's for the best.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fake Problems Cold On The Soul Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics