FAKE PROBLEMS - HEAT ON THE FEET LYRICS
Artist: Fake Problems Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
When opportunity screams your name, you have only yourself to thank.
It's every man for himself tonight, we're growing out of these old clothes.
The other coast, it calls my name but I just want to stay at home.
You're dressed in white standing by the altar.
I'm at some junkies home on South State St. sleeping on the floor.
And that phone keeps a-ringing, door bell's a-buzzin' alright.
But loud noises like sirens don't really wake me up no more.
Because it's every man for himself tonight,
we're growing out of these old clothes.
The alarm clock radio plays my song but I just want to stay asleep.
It goes around in a circle, it'll come back again.
The more I can learn the more I'm sure we can win.
You gotta take some chances to progress in life,
it's me on my own, I hunt for myself tonight!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fake Problems Heat On The Feet Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Cake - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Lyrics
- Usher - Nice And Slow Lyrics
- Alexandra Stan - All My People Lyrics
- Queen - Friends Will Be Friends Lyrics
- Vado - In The Air Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Living On The Edge Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Damage Lyrics