FALCONER - LAMENT OF A MINSTREL LYRICS
Artist: Falconer Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
And for the winds I've sung,
Hear how the lovely tones dance
Upon my tongue.
I've gazed upon the Orion
For oh so many nights,
Astounded by the beauty of the dark
And sparkling sky.
I'm a lonely minstrel,
A traveler on a road to nowhere
I sing a song to lighten the day
So come along as I walk away.
The lute's the only friend
I've got by my side,
Who's shared by moments
As I laughed and cried.
I comfort my heart
With a jar of wine,
In the memory of love that once was mine.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Falconer Lament Of A Minstrel Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Lyrics
- Seal - Crazy Lyrics
- David Cook - Laying Me Low Lyrics
- Pet Shop Boys - Axis Lyrics
- Andrea Bocelli - Por Ti Volare Lyrics
- Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss Lyrics
- James - Laid Lyrics