FALCONER - PORTALS OF LIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Falconer Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
And weep you goodbye,
I'm singing songs of sorrow for you
True gentle rose of mine.
Upon my arm I've tied a ribbon in black
Although I know too well that this
Will not ever bring you back.
I feel so astray inside
As I know you're far away.
Let my love shine and be your guide
On your way towards the portals of light.
A lonely candle burns for you my only love,
Meanwhile you roam the clouds among
Heaven's angels high above.
What is there left to live for
As you've gone away?
Hope's lost forevermore,
I'll mourn you 'till the end of days.
Hear, my love,
Hear my cry of deepest grief
As I weep for you eternally.
Praying for your soul
And for light and for relief
As I shed your tears of misery.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Falconer Portals Of Light Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Lyrics
- Seal - Crazy Lyrics
- David Cook - Laying Me Low Lyrics
- Pet Shop Boys - Axis Lyrics
- Andrea Bocelli - Por Ti Volare Lyrics
- Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss Lyrics
- James - Laid Lyrics