FALL - A PAST GONE MAD LYRICS
Artist: Fall Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Along with spangles and soccer books.
Rid us of old fogeys
Scuttling and swerving over the roads
Kids in pubs.
Why is pete gabriel always following us?
And before the grub comes a moralist,
Dissonance of infotainment
A past gone mad!
Alive and well, he is on all channels
Dwelling in craven environment
If I ever end up like ian mcshane* slit my throat with a kitchen tool
And if I ever end up like u2 slit my throat with a garden vegetable
A past gone mad
Take a look back
Rear-view mirror: its all behind you
A present gone mad
Tra-tra-la, follow, track that lava
Past, present gone mad.
A past gone mad.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fall A Past Gone Mad Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Lyrics
- Seal - Crazy Lyrics
- David Cook - Laying Me Low Lyrics
- Pet Shop Boys - Axis Lyrics
- Andrea Bocelli - Por Ti Volare Lyrics
- Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss Lyrics
- James - Laid Lyrics