FALL - AND THEREIN... LYRICS
Artist: Fall Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
When you see that man outside in the bucketing rain
You picture it in your cozy home.
You think youve blown a fuse,
Dont know how to react
You dont know where its at.
And therein lies the difference, and therein.... (x3)
They always say it comes in three and fours
And that it never rains, it just pours...
You think its your fault
And you curse the moon
You go to the saloon
And therein lies the difference, and therein... (x3)
He turned the water into wine
And he insisted that we eat swine
And thats the sum of it
Why dont you come to grips?
Just take or leave it.
And therein lies the difference, and therein...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fall And Therein... Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Lyrics
- Seal - Crazy Lyrics
- David Cook - Laying Me Low Lyrics
- Pet Shop Boys - Axis Lyrics
- Andrea Bocelli - Por Ti Volare Lyrics
- Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss Lyrics
- James - Laid Lyrics