FAMILY GUY - BRIAN WALLOWS LYRICS
Artist: Family Guy Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Brian, your standards are ridiculously high.
You will never find a girl unless you're willing to make exceptions
and compromise so you can find your love.
Lois, I don't think I have to compromise a thing.
I'd rather be alone than with someone who doesn't get me.
Oh and how long has the coffee been on the burner in the kitchen?
I could really use a cup about now.
Oh it's not very fresh. You see I meant to make more
But I made the mistake of getting caught up watching Oprah
She had on James Garner
James Garner, what's he plugging?
I don't know; some crappy movie on TNT.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Family Guy Brian Wallows Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - I Fucked My Aunt Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Lyrics
- Seal - Crazy Lyrics
- David Cook - Laying Me Low Lyrics
- Pet Shop Boys - Axis Lyrics
- Andrea Bocelli - Por Ti Volare Lyrics
- Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss Lyrics
- James - Laid Lyrics