FINGERTIPS - LOST IN MY SLEEP LYRICS
Artist: Fingertips Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
you wear me out
and as I get drunk
I scream out loud
Where are you my love?
my shadow's alone
it keeps burning letters
starts loosing control...
and then I fell asleep
and i float inside of you
and it's just another dream
but it's never true
and as i walked to nowhere
i swam in depression
i really loved you
this is my last stupid confession
and as i faint inside my soul
i feel i'm getting cold
oh,wake me,say it
say you'll stay here
and then i wake in a nightmare
oh,oh i'm lost in my sleep
and i'm on my own
and i do have fear...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fingertips Lost In My Sleep Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Loreen - We Got the Power Lyrics
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Phantom Of The Opera - Past The Point Of No Return Lyrics
- Nightwish - Nemo Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line Lyrics
- R. Kelly - The World's Greatest Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Monument Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - My Everything Lyrics
- Shaggy - Boombastic Lyrics
- Coldplay - Trouble Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Separate Lives Lyrics