FIVE FOR FIGHTING - HOMECOMING LYRICS
Artist: Five For Fighting Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
She was till dressed in her white homecoming gown
I helped her back to her room
She was cold against my shoulder
I tried not to wake her up as I laid her down
Then I sat there and watched her sleep for a while
I've admired her for so long from far away
If I could hold her in my arms, then maybe she could love me,
If I could only find the words that I want to say
Sullen like a dream that I once had
Made me feel scared and lonely
She'll never know how she got back
What her eyes had shown me
And I close the door and walk away
I close the door and walk away...
But I want to stay...
The leaves below my feet crumbled at my steps
And the sun has risen higher than it was before
I step into my car and I drive for a while
I can't stand the same scenery anymore
I stop along the bridge, and I close my earthly eyes
And I wonder what this world can offer me
Cars they move below me and I seem to realize, and I look
Up at the sky and call her name.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Five For Fighting Homecoming Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Backstreet Boys - Permanent Stain Lyrics
- Loreen - We Got the Power Lyrics
- Phantom Of The Opera - Past The Point Of No Return Lyrics
- Nightwish - Nemo Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line Lyrics
- R. Kelly - The World's Greatest Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Monument Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - My Everything Lyrics
- Shaggy - Boombastic Lyrics
- Coldplay - Trouble Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Separate Lives Lyrics