FLYING - A PROUD BIRD LYRICS
Artist: Flying Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
In energy have interlaced
In breathing, even and free!
But the burst won't come, don't wait for
The body amorphous? And sounds?
Streams carrying upwards
Once hands the wings are now.
You were longing for soaring like eternity
Higher and higher fly for your life
Scorn all the principles
But is there an aim you head for?
You wanted it pure, but is it?
Are you certain in it giving all your strench
To the upwards inviting space?
If sure, then fly and break all the bars
The call of your heart, it won't disappoint
And the sky will accept a proud bird
But the main thing for her is not to fall
But the proud bird doesn't hear the words
That all that invites is not a good sign
And the main aim for her is to merge
With the space to which she aspires.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Flying A Proud Bird Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Backstreet Boys - Permanent Stain Lyrics
- Loreen - We Got the Power Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You Lyrics
- Usher - You Make Me Wanna Lyrics
- The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Live the Life Lyrics
- Beyonce - Standing On The Sun Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - It's Your Love Lyrics
- Enya - Now We Are Free ( Gladiator Theme ) Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Crawling Lyrics