FRANK TURNER - ROMANTIC FATIGUE LYRICS
Artist: Frank Turner Lyrics
Popularity: 160 users have visited this page this week.
My teenage years, they were a feminine drought, and I thought that a seranade would help out.
It seemed to be working for a couple of years - I wrote a few songs and they wrought a few tears -
But when I hit my twenties, it ran out of steam. I seemed to be suffering from romantic fatigue.
And I never know which song I should play her, each melody is
A memory of a not-forgotten failure.
So when I get out my guita tonight, to do what I do, remember:
I probably didn't write this song for you.
And so as I have mentioned, the shelf-life was short - the plan wasn't working, despite what I thought.
My ladies all left me alone in the end, so I had to switch the names around and sing it again.
Every life-long-love, and every best friend, slips away into the past.
Take my words with caution, I can't pretend that you're the first.
You won't be the last.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Frank Turner Romantic Fatigue Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Backstreet Boys - Permanent Stain Lyrics
- Loreen - We Got the Power Lyrics
- Sia - Kill And Run Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Party Girl Lyrics
- Mac Miller - SDS Lyrics
- McFly - Love Is Easy Lyrics
- Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Dammit Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Breathe Lyrics
- Oasis - The Masterplan Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics