FRANK TURNER - VITAL SIGNS LYRICS
Artist: Frank Turner Lyrics
Popularity: 176 users have visited this page this week.
I leave paint trails as I go.
I’m painting a picture
That you can only see from outer space.
My bedroom is your sofa,
I take my breakfast on the train.
I’m tired and I’m dirty, and not a second goes to waste.
I’ll be dead but never dying, and I say that with a smile
It’s just my way of trying to be alive.
Well I’ll never get to grey hair
And I’ll never be in the black,
But I can tell stories that most can hardly dream.
Dreaming is a luxury,
Like stopping-staring and beauty sleep.
I’ll stop when I’m finished,
And sleep is for the weak.
Heaven’s in the half-light, and that’s where I reside,
A whiskey and a wry smile –
I check my vital signs.
And when I’m gone,
The worlds revolve, and life goes on,
So mark no grave,
Forget my name.
If the song remains
And everybody’s got a drink and a smile,
Well, that’s just fine by me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Frank Turner Vital Signs Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Backstreet Boys - Permanent Stain Lyrics
- Loreen - We Got the Power Lyrics
- Sia - Kill And Run Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Party Girl Lyrics
- Mac Miller - SDS Lyrics
- McFly - Love Is Easy Lyrics
- Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Dammit Lyrics
- Laura Marling - Breathe Lyrics
- Oasis - The Masterplan Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics