FUGEES - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY LYRICS
Artist: Fugees Lyrics
Popularity: 76 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Pulled my trigger, now heís dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now Iíve gone and thrown it all away.
Mama, ooh, didnít mean to make you cry,
If Iím not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.
Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, bodyís aching all the time.
Goodbye, evírybody, Iíve got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.
Mama, ooh, I donít want to die,
I sometimes wish Iíd never been born at all.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fugees Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Third Day - God Of Wonders Lyrics
- B.o.B - Headband Lyrics
- Arianna - Sexy People Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Best Friend Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - All Right Then Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Obvious Bicycle Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up Lyrics
- Conor Maynard - Stand Up For Love Lyrics