FUGEES - INTRODUCTION LYRICS
Artist: Fugees Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Two-thousand and seventeen master!
Every two-thousand years a prophecy is prophesied
To carry out the word of the shepherd into this cold world
That just keeps folding
I don't know,
Who is the group
What can make a mighty man run?
Make him drop his pride and hide?
Too black, too strong, wrong
Spook sambo ***** jane
You ain't so bad, nor big
White sheets make you sad
Fraid you're gonna hang,
Now that's a black thing
Boy, you scared of me
Hide ***** hide, flee ***** flee run ***** run
If I got my hood, my cross, my tree my gun
And it's a long one
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Fugees Introduction Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Third Day - God Of Wonders Lyrics
- B.o.B - Headband Lyrics
- Arianna - Sexy People Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Best Friend Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - All Right Then Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Obvious Bicycle Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up Lyrics
- Conor Maynard - Stand Up For Love Lyrics