G WARREN - STAR TREK INTRO LYRICS
Artist: G Warren Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Ensign: Captain, the transporters ready.
Captain: That's hip. Lieutenant Marvin, what is the condition
of the planets surface?
Marvin: It is difficult to be precise. However, my instruments
indicate a condition of extreme rigor mortis, spreading rapidly
throughout the population. Highly illogical, Captain.
Captain: A bunch of stiffs, huh? Well, set coordinates for, ah,
Chocolate City, and have a landing party of nine men beam down
immiediately, with phasers set on funk-funk
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what G Warren Star Trek Intro Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Third Day - God Of Wonders Lyrics
- B.o.B - Headband Lyrics
- Arianna - Sexy People Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Best Friend Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - All Right Then Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Obvious Bicycle Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up Lyrics
- Conor Maynard - Stand Up For Love Lyrics