G.B.H. - MOONSHINE SONG LYRICS
Artist: G.b.h. Lyrics
Popularity: 55 users have visited this page this week.
We lived in a little shack, and ate bacon grease.
I slept with my sister, and she slept with my pa.
It didn't bother my mother, 'cus we kept him in a jar.
I ain't got no moonshine, I ain't got no wife.
Oh Lord help me, rebuild my life.
Since I was a young boy, travelled far from home.
Oh Lord don't let me die on my own.
I ended up in prison, down in Tennessee.
There were 14 bad dudes, in the cell with me.
I felt so dirty, I felt like a pig.
Got raped in the showers by Mr Big.
Now my life's nearly over, it's been a pain.
And my eyes are getting bad, I didn't see that train.
Now as I lay dying, I hear coyote hoots.
But it's two drunk Indians, and they've stole my boots.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what G.b.h. Moonshine Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Third Day - God Of Wonders Lyrics
- B.o.B - Headband Lyrics
- Arianna - Sexy People Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Best Friend Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - All Right Then Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Obvious Bicycle Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up Lyrics
- Conor Maynard - Stand Up For Love Lyrics