G.B.H. - THE PRAYER OF A REALIST LYRICS
Writer(s):WILLIAMS, ANDREW PAUL / ABRAHALL, COLIN DEREK / BLYTH, COLIN ROBERT / LOMAS, ROSS ANDREW
Artist: G.b.h. Lyrics
Popularity: 43 users have visited this page this week.
There's no one up there there never was.
Only in vain is there a god.
There's too much suffering for him to be ..
an almighty power, a heavenly being.
My god, your god, whose god, there is no god ?
The fabric of prophet's ages old.
Drones on and gathers mould.
Gets a weekly airing from a fool on high.
Who talks and talks till his throat's dry.
A fund for a roof with a hole.
It's the money they'll save not your soul.
Persistant begging from men of the cloth.
Refuse his offer and see his wrath.
The weak ones kneel to him they pray.
"Oh saviour come back someday".
Sinning whilst waiting for a sign.
I deny him he's yours not mine.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what G.b.h. The Prayer Of A Realist Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Third Day - God Of Wonders Lyrics
- B.o.B - Headband Lyrics
- Arianna - Sexy People Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Best Friend Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - All Right Then Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Obvious Bicycle Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up Lyrics
- Conor Maynard - Stand Up For Love Lyrics