GAELIC STORM - TELL ME MA LYRICS
Writer(s):DANIELS, ROBERT LOUIS/ROLAND, CARL E
Artist: Gaelic Storm Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
I'll tell me ma when I go home,
The boys won't leave the girls alone.
They pull my hair, they stole me comb,
But that's alright when I go home.
She is handsome, she is prety,
She's the belle of belfast city,
She is a courting. One. Two. Three
Please won't you tell me who is she?
Now Albert Mooney says he loves her,
All the boys are fighting for her.
Knocking on the door and ringing on the bell,
Saying:"Oh my true love, are you well?"
Down she comes as white as snow
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes.
Old Johnny Murphy says she'll die
If she doesn't get the fellow with the roving eye.
Let the wind and the rain and the hail come high,
And the snow come shoveling from the sky.
She's as nice as apple pie,
She'll get her own lad by and by!
When she gets a lad of her own
She won't tell her ma when she comes home.
Let them all come as they will
But it's Patrick Murphy she loves still!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Gaelic Storm Tell Me Ma Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Because We Can Lyrics
- Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - Girls Night Out Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - Bang Bang Bang Lyrics
- Cranberries - Just My Imagination Lyrics
- Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - It Ain't Pretty Lyrics