GAITHER VOCAL BAND - THE OLD RUGGED CROSS MADE THE DIFFERENCE LYRICS
Artist: Gaither Vocal Band Lyrics
Popularity: 388 users have visited this page this week.
Without hope walked the shell of a man;
Then a hand with a nailprint stretched downward,
Just one touch then a new life began.
And the old rugged cross made the difference
In a life bound for heartache and defeat;
I will praise Him forever and ever
For the cross made the difference for me.
Barren walls echoed harshness and anger
Little faces ran in terror to hide;
Now those walls ring with love, warmth and laughter,
Since the giver of life moved inside.
There's a room filled with sad, ashen faces
Without hope death has wrapped them in gloom;
But at the side of a saint there's rejoicing,
For life can't be sealed in a tomb.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Gaither Vocal Band The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Because We Can Lyrics
- Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - Girls Night Out Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - Bang Bang Bang Lyrics
- Cranberries - Just My Imagination Lyrics
- Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - It Ain't Pretty Lyrics