GARRISON STARR - TOGETHER LYRICS
Artist: Garrison Starr Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
I don’t know how to tell you,
That I’ve been wrong.
And I’ve known the same old thing,
For so long.
Been trying so hard,
To put it all together.
And how can I?
Put it all together,
In time with you,
The days run into days.
And everything is new,
I wanna stay with you!
I’ve been trying so hard,
To keep it all together.
And how will I?
Keep it all together?
Oh, oh, oh, oh…
I can’t stand the shape I’m in.
I’m gonna lose my way again.
And I can feel ya come in,
Don’t wanna hurt forever,
I’m gonna need some help,
To get it all together,
And I’m gonna need some help.
How will I?
Keep it all together…
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Garrison Starr Together Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Because We Can Lyrics
- Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - Girls Night Out Lyrics
- Wyclef Jean - Bang Bang Bang Lyrics
- Cranberries - Just My Imagination Lyrics
- Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - It Ain't Pretty Lyrics