GENE AUTRY - RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER LYRICS
Artist: Gene Autry Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen,
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names;
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph, with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then how the reindeer loved him,
As they shouted out with glee,
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,
You'll go down in history!"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Gene Autry Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lawson - Brokenhearted Lyrics
- Solange - Looks Good With Trouble Lyrics
- Audioslave - I Am The Highway Lyrics
- Metallica - Master Of Puppets Lyrics
- Union J - Carry You Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Beautiful Morning Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Love Has No Pride Lyrics
- Filter - What Do You Say Lyrics
- Alex Hepburn - Under Lyrics
- Eric Saade - Coming Home Lyrics
- Basil Valdez - You Lyrics