GEORGE BENSON - STEPHANIE LYRICS
Writer(s):BRATHWAITE, WAYNE ANTON / EASTMOND, BARRY JAMES / SKINNER, JOLYON W.
Artist: George Benson Lyrics
Popularity: 66 users have visited this page this week.
To see the tears roll down your face
I have never known such yearning
Have you any idea, how much I'd like to take his place?
Stephanie, are you there? or are you living somewhere in the past hanging on to dreams you should let fade away
Stephanie, in my arms, I wish that I could hold you tenderly
Is there any room for me Stephanie?
I lye down awake at night, I toss and I turn
And try to think things through
Hoping you'll find out before it goes to far
With all of the love you have for him, he's got none for you
I love you more than you will ever know
But your heart belongs to somebody else
I shouldn't have to hide, wish I could find the nerve
To tell you what's going on inside of me ...ooh -oh-oh
Stephanie, in my arms, I wish that I could hold you tenderly is there any chance for me Stephanie, are you there? or are you living somewhere in the past hanging on to dreams you should let fade away stephanie, in my arms, I wish that I could hold you tenderly (fade)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what George Benson Stephanie Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Shaggy - Fight This Feeling Lyrics
- Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway Lyrics
- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye Lyrics
- Cody Simpson - Pretty Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Viva Forever Lyrics
- Laura Marling - I Was An Eagle Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Love... Thy Will Be Done Lyrics
- Abba - Take A Chance On Me Lyrics
- Don Mclean - And I Love You So Lyrics