GEORGE CARLIN - HAIR POEM LYRICS
Artist: George Carlin Lyrics
Popularity: 64 users have visited this page this week.
In fact, to be fair,
Some really despair of my hair.
But I don't care,
Cause they're not aware,
Nor are they devonaire.
In fact, they're just square.
They see hair down to there,
Say, "Beware" and go off on a tear!
I say, "No fair!"
A head that's bare is really nowhere.
So be like a bear, be fair with your hair!
Show it you care.
Wear it to there.
Or to there.
Or to there, if you dare!
My wife bought some hair at a fair, to use as a spare.
Did I care?
Spare hair is fair!
In fact, hair can be rare.
Fred Astair got no hair,
Nor does a chair,
Nor nor a chocolate eclair,
And where is the hair on a pear?
Nowhere, mon frere!
So now that I've shared this affair of the hair,
I'm going to repair to my lair and use Nair, do you care?
Here's my beard.
Ain't it wierd?
Don't be sceered,
Just a beard.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what George Carlin Hair Poem Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Turnt Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Little Bit Of Everything Lyrics
- Shaggy - Fight This Feeling Lyrics
- Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway Lyrics
- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye Lyrics
- Cody Simpson - Pretty Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Viva Forever Lyrics
- Laura Marling - I Was An Eagle Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Love... Thy Will Be Done Lyrics
- Abba - Take A Chance On Me Lyrics
- Don Mclean - And I Love You So Lyrics